Hi everyone! I thought I’d better get this posted before I forget. There have been several medical crises going on either in our family or with my personal care aide (she is family!). Whew! Hopefully things calm down soon.
I’ve participated in the Liberate Your Art Postcard Swap. This photo was taken by Sheila Delgado. Sheila’s blog about my art She got one of my cards! I know it’s too large but the way to fix it isn’t showing up! I’m sorry.
I want to share with you all the things I currently have in my Zentangle® Store, in case your supplies are low or you’d like to add to your Zentangle things.
I won’t list the prices here but if you email me at email@example.com , leave a message here, or even on Facebook Messenger I will let you know the prices.
- Blank greeting Cards for tangling on
- 2 Zentangle kits, the best starter kit EVER! The Kit includes all the supplies you’ll need to get started properly: Sakura Micron Pens, Zentangle Tiles, pencil, sharpener, tortillion, a booklet and an instructional DVD by co-founder Maria Thomas
- White, Black and Renaissance (tan) 3.5″ and White ATCs
- Bijou tiles (2″ square)
- 3Zs– the new Triangle tiles (great for mosaics!)
- 2 packs of 7-7-7s (7 each of the 3.5″ tiles)
- Black graphite and white charcoal pencils
- Tortillions (for shading)
- White Sakura Gelly Roll Pens, and Gold Sakura Gelly Roll Pens
- Black Sakura Micron pens in .005 and .01
- Apprentice Pens, black
- 2 Soap Stones (White for shading black tiles)
- Identipens (for drawing on multi-surfaces)
- 2 Canvas Travel Kits ( to be tangled on and holds pens, tiles, etc)
- Eight Steps of Zentangle bookmarks
Let me know if you need or want anything!